Newsletter

Friday 22 August 2008

back to 2003 @ Tioman Island

Tioman Island trip in 2003 is a memorable trip I can say... just simply love the natural beauty of the island... and the friendship I gain from this trip with this group of people... I miss my chubby look in those trip photos...really look much pretty then now... what u expect la Mommy! that is 5 years ago....hahaha.... ya! that time we just got married, still enjoy our "yee-yan sai kai" (two lovely couple world) life is so relax and less commitments...no wonder look also leng-leng:P *Phiew* Time really fliesSssSSs.....................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet memories~^_^

Creative Busy Bee said...

Azzz..."wang shi zi neng hui wei"!!!kekeke

Ruth said...

Pc,
ya... truly sweets memories for me!

CCB,
yours "wang shi zi neng hui wei" make me lough...LOL ...


thanks for comments here:)