Newsletter

Wednesday 6 April 2011

PEACE

Ops! Am I forget to publish this post on Monday!? LOL How's everyone weekend? I've a good one! And I scrapping with my latest kit~ PEACE too!
A non-photo page by me

PEACE is a beautiful kit! This collection filled with sweet and whimsical elements, soft tones, plain, print and subtle textured papers will make this kit a versatile addition to your scrapping stash.

Recently I'm sure many of you aware about the Japan earthquake tsunami and nuclear crisis and many disease happen in the nation. My heart was so hurt... When in turmoil, things never look pretty. Beside prayer I choose to soothe my frayed nerves with this touching PEACE kit.

This page dedicated to all my friends especially my Japanese's friends ... 

And More Inspirations layouts
beautiful heritage page by Sonia
another lovely page by Sonia
Beautiful page by France
a cherish page by me

And Today we have a FREEBIE for you, Thanks to Kimmie created this beautiful Quick Page with PEACE kit.
You can grab it here

till then...

Have a nice day!

exclusive at Mscraps

No comments: