Newsletter

Friday 1 April 2011

New Release at Mscraps: PEACE + Freebie

Yay! April is here! And I can't wait to show you my first kit of the month! PEACE is a beautiful kit. This collection filled with sweet and whimsical elements, soft tones, plain, print and subtle textured papers will make this kit a versatile addition to your scrapping stash.

Inspiration from my wonderful Creative Team~
 a peaceful page by Jenni
Yay! Peace is always beautiful!
 Gorgeous page by Nico
Great Clustering page by Yvonne
sweet and lovely girly page by Chris
Awesome page by Diana
Lovely page by Irene
Simplicity style layout by Manuela
Wonderful page by Janet
Sweet wedding page by KimB
 Adorable page by Pauline
another stunning clear style layout by Manuela
Yay! I just simply heart this kit, I scrap a vacation page with it!
( I scrap alots with this kit LOL)
Another page by me, a non-photo page.
 
AND
WOW! Wendy who won my kit at the blog giveaway
send me this Stunning page!!!
Thanks sweetie, I'm so glad you love PEACE kit.

Is GIFT time!!!
*FREEBIE*
This time around I created a wonderful cluster swirl for you.
This cluster swirl is pre-shadowed, but the elements in the kit are not pre-shadowed.
Hope you like it!
You can grab it here.

 As always, every new stuff will be 20% off through the weekend. And if you get the PEACE full kit now, you will receive a complimentary BONUS gift.
(for the limited time only)

What are you waiting for...
 Grab it now~

Have a Fabulous weekend!


exclusive at Mscraps


2 comments:

Lor said...

Wow! An amazing kit Ruth! So luv all the rich colors and elements are gorgeous! And truly wonderful LOs by CT! Superb designing girl! :-)

pc said...

beautiful kits as usual.

thanks for the freebies:).