Newsletter

Wednesday 24 February 2010

FREEBIE: Love.Peace.Joy Flairs

My dear friend~Kim have tons of GREAT Commercial Use stuff in DSO and DSV. I play with some of her CU stuff blending with Kim's February Color Challenge swatches. Do check out this fabulous challenge! You may find tons of freebies there. And if you join the challenge, you may get the posting gift as well!

HERE you go! I've something little for you ... : ) something cute something fun... Hope you like it!
FREEBIE
LOVE.PEACE.JOY
FLAIRS QUEEN SERIES NO.1
( Free for limited time only)

Have a nice day!

8 comments:

Kim B said...

OOOH- Ruthy those are STUNNING!!! thanks sooo much GF!
big hugs

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebies! :)

Tanya said...

I do, I do, I do like it!!! :)

Thank you!

sdwrdt said...

thank you - these are cute!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for sharing these, they're lovely...

rosmarie said...

many thanks for your so lovely freebie!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

the flairs are lovely, thank you for sharing!!