Newsletter

Thursday 11 December 2008

Great Offer for Digital Printing!!!

I have tons of digital photos stored in my computer ever since we bought our digital camera in 2004. I love my digital camera because I can snap as much as I wish and not worry about running out of film. But, sometime, I'm kind of lazy to take the trouble, download them to my memory card and take them to the shop to print.

Thanks to one of my online buddy- Chin Nee buzz me this great offer this morning. After I hoped over this site and check... Wow, what an easy and affordable way for me to print my photos! This is so convenient that I can just upload and click to print my photos from home. They even offer free delivery! Wohoo...I really can't wait to share with you guys!!!
EOE online is offering special print promotions:
• Print 4R photo at RM0.30 each
• Print 5R photo at RM0.50 each
**Free deliver for orders RM35.00 and above. **

I can say this is the cheapest deal that I have seen so far! AND It was really very easy.
  1. sign up and create an account.
  2. Upload your photos.
  3. Indicate the size & number of copies for each uploaded photo.
  4. Place order. (Pay through credit card, bank transfer or bank-in)
  5. they send the pictures to you.**
Oh ya, anyone of you interested to get free printings? I'm sure everyone love FOC!! hahaha... If you are a blogger, you can write a review for their site too. EOE Online having blogger review program now. You only need to write a review on EOE Online and get 50 4R photo prints for Free! Upon the completion of your review, they will also pay you RM50.00 too! AND also be giving out a fabulous grand prize which is an Olympus E-420 kit with a 14-42mm lens worth RM1999.00 (retail price) for the best written review. Tempted to know more about EOE Online?! Check here for more information!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good news to us!
i always lazy to print photo in the shop. almost a year Tammie dont have printed photo already.
Will try to print with EOE.
Thanks!

Ruth said...

I saw you joined the FUN ^^ how is yours printing?