Newsletter

Monday 3 November 2008

TAG: Awards

...is a brilliant day here when I got this award from a Designer--- Livia. She is very creative in scrapbook design and have her own designer's store in DSO. and what so delightful when I read she wrote this " Ruth Melody - such a talented scrapper, her layouts are always stunning and breathtaking!" Thanks Livia! is just BRILLIANT!

The award calls for a list of 7 things I love and for me to pass it on to seven other people.

So, here goes! I love...

1- my family, especially my dear husband and my two little precious ones:)

2- music, playing piano, singing or just simply listen to a nice song...

3- gathering with friends, especially those old friends or closed friends... haha...we can chat few hours non stop each time when we meet:P

4- foods. nice foods... lately I tempted to take Cendol... hahaha... Oh ya...Taiping's cendol very nice!!! and the price is so cheap.

5- art. from drawing, painting or doodling...to design. Recently, I'm addicted with digital-scrapbooking.

6- holiday, especially with my DH.

7- shopping...hahaha... I used to be a shopaholic u know:P but, nowadays I too busy with my SAHM status and scraping... I seldom shopping liew!

And now I will pick some wonderfully creative people to whom I'm extending the award!

1- Jess. My new scrapper buddy. She is a very beautiful lady who also very talented in scrapbooking. Lately, she own her own Digi-designer's store in CRD.

2- Anggie.... ya...is you...again! she is such a creative mom and creative in baking too.

3- Kim. I'm such a big fan for her. Love her design very much!


**** ***** ****
So surprise to received another TWO awards from Anggie.
The 1st one is Proximidade Awards.
The translation of "Proximidade" (Portuguese) means “This blog invests and believes, in proximity”.
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them!
So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

The 2nd Awards is A Blog Love Awards.

Credits: Elements/Paper by Dani Mogstad/ Layout by JennyL (Pls. don’t remove)
Rules
1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image.
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. Remember to come back here at
A SLICE OF LIFE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
5. Spread the BLOG LOVE FEVER!!

Now, I like to pass this TWO beautiful AWARDS to :
CreativeBusyBee, Mamabliss, Jaclyn, Jazzmint, Chanel, Livia, Kim, Nix, Husia.



6 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Hi! Thanks Ruth! Will update later

Anggie's Journal said...

hi... thank u thank u .... for your credit to me .. :)... oh...u deserve this awards too... cos ur LO was great .. i really love it !!

Ruth said...

hehehe...you are welcome ladies!

Kim B said...

Ruth- oh my golly gosh girlfriend-
Thanks soo soo much for these! WOW- I don't know what else to say- you've left me rather speechless! LOL
And Livia is soo sooo RIGHT- you LO's are truely inspiring and so creative!

Sending HUGE hugs
Me
( sorry a little late, been so hectic with all the Bday celebrations in digiworld and at home ;-)

LiviaY said...

Awwww...THANK YOU, Ruth!!!
Love the awards!!! MWAH!

And congratulations on your boy's 15 months milestone. Such a fun and cute age! My kids are 21 months old now. Time goes by so fast...

Oh, and I LOVE your Bento goodies! SOOOO CUTE!

Hugs,
Livia.

Ruth said...

WOWwow... VIPs from DSO is here...hahaha... you are welcome Kim & Livia!