Newsletter

Saturday 1 November 2008

I'm Back

I'm back... Where I go??? not holiday ya... but a hectic schedule for 2 weeks...

First week, DH went to Japan for his 7days training then MIL got an emergency call went back to her hometown to takecare her sick father in ICU. I've to be the C.E.O of this house, in charge of everything when DH & MIL not around. (haha...I can't imagine how busy & tired I've been go through last 2 weeks) ...I even sleepless rushed for my first assignment in the midnight...

Second week, DH came back from oversea we drive back to Taiping visited grandpa once he touched down in KLIA. Then after a week, we travel back again attend a funeral...hmmm...grandpa pass away on Wednesday.

OK, I'm going to rest... need to charge my "battery" :P haha...will share with you about this beautiful picture above later...till then,
Have a Nice Weekend!

3 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Welcome back and take care!

LittleLamb said...

May Grandpa rest in peace.
My condolences..

Do take care

Ruth said...

thanks ladies~