Newsletter

Tuesday 1 July 2008

U & Me


Cheryl 4th birthday is coming soon... This little princess wanna a big nice cake! :P i go and check the price..OMG...is really burn a big hole if i buy that "NICE" cake for her... izzit necessary for her?! hmmm... i still try to research for nice and not so expensive one... or else... I'll bake one for her... kakaka... the problem is... she wanna celebrate in school and Church nursery as well... plus with family members at home...WowWow... i need to buy 3 cakes???!!!

Honestly, I prefer to buy her some toys or books than spend so much for the birthday cake:P bad mommy ya!!?! hehehe ... think think think... let's me think about it la girl... I so sayang u... what to do... must make u happy on your big day and also jaga my pocket la... aiy... really need to find some part-time job liew...kekeke!

Anyone out there can share with me... your experience with preparing kids birthday with low budget but nice party? or do u got any idea's of bakery for nice cake with value price!?

*** *** ***
Credits: WW FC DoodlyPatterns by Gina Marie; you and me wordart by JeannJeannGDesign.

1 comment:

chanelwong said...

kids are very simple...anything you do also nice...

We did a simple one for Jeriel and he still love it...we manage to celebrate 3x for him- kindy, church and family...

Do within budget...she will know you love her a lot...