Newsletter

Monday 31 December 2007

Bye 2007

Bye Bye 2007!!!

a quick glance back at 2007...a very very busy year for me... from January, a lots of me--my pregnancy...my mood swing, vacation... Australia trip... blogger life... my new baby "scrapbook"... my darling little princess Cheryl... new addition member to this family--baby Ryan :) and a busy December ...time really flies ...2007 gone...now it's time to welcome 2008!!!

January 2008... Cheryl going to start her schooling... Ryan happily turns 5 months old ...and mummy still blessed with breastfeeding baby Ryan exclusively :)

Looking back at 2007, got so many sweets memory and also sad story... life is up and down...but God really taught me in many lesson... May GOD continues bless this HOME and guide us to be more like YOU!

No comments: