Friday, 4 May 2012

Happy iNSD 2012


Howdy!!!! Ahhh... is iNSD!!!!

Ruth Melody here to say hi and Happy International Scrapbooking Day to all of you!  :)
Miss you all so much! 
 Thanks for the love and care you guys sending to me through email and Facebook. Many asking for RuthMelody Designs store come back! Yeah~ how I wish too! LOL  Life is slightly hectic now and then, I'll definitely be back when everything settle down, hopefully real soon! :)

For today, I've a freebie word art for you! Hope you like it! 
Click HERE to download the freebie. 






Best wishes


Ruth Melody





6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

BeachBaby said...

Love the word art! Thank you!

Sharon Horswill said...

Thank you, it's beautiful

Rosemary said...

Great WA! Thank you so much for sharing!

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank You. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/wednesdays-guest-freebies_09.html

Jenni said...

Thanks Ruth, can you believe I am only getting this now!!!? Perfect for a page I am doing!