Newsletter

Thursday 5 January 2012

Closing Sale


I have a fabulous time with all talented creative buddies at Mscraps for the past 2 years, and I am so glad to be part of Mscraps.

Unfortunately, due to other commitment, I'm sad to announce that I have decided to leave Mscraps for the time being. This doesn’t mean I’ll stop designing and digital scrapping. I’ll still design when I have time and will share out some freebies, new tips and much more once a while. Do stay connected with me by continue to subscribe to my newsletter. I still can be reach via email.

I'm taking this opportunity to offer 50% off to all my stuffs at Mscraps until 15th January 2012. All product will be removed after 15th January 2012, so don't miss this last opportunity if you haven't yet get it.

Best wishes

No comments: