Friday, 28 October 2011

Fun...Fun... Fun! New release: Celestial Swirls & Papers + Freebie

Yay... Is Friday! I've some new release fun packs to show you today!  

New Release
A set of five beautiful and unique swirls perfect for clipping photos, papers, elements. Celestial Swirls give you a quick and easy way to make a beautiful layout in minutes.



A set of 6 all black papers that are perfect as clean backgrounds, or mixed in with your elements.


A set of 6 all white papers that are perfect as clean backgrounds, or mixed in with your elements.

Inspirations layouts
Beautiful page by Mila with Celestial Swirls v.1, All Black Papers v.1 + Journey kit.
Gorgeous page by Pauline with Celestial Swirls v.1, All White Papers v.1 and Endearing kit
 Fabulous page by Jenni with Celestial Swirls v.1 + various kits from my store.
Beautiful page by Clara with Celestial Swirls v.1 , All Black Papers v.1 and Sweetie kit
Amazing page by Mila with Celestial Swirls v.1 + various kits from my store.

And I scrap a page for my friend-Cadence's adorable granddaughter  :)
Simple white page with Celestial Swirls v.1 and All White Papers v.1 
except the wordart from Precious Beginning (Girl) by KimB.


Freebie
Halloween is around the corner, I created a little word art cluster with Celestial Swirls v.1 
for you!
Hope you like it! :)
Grab it HERE or HERE

*Hint* Hint* More Freebies are coming on next week!!!
and follow me at Twitter
Be the first to receive news on my latest releases, freebies and extra discount coupon.  

Have a Fabulous Weekend
and Happy Halloween!


hugsxxx
Ruth Melody






8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

These swirls are gorgeous! (and I'll be shopping when I get off work, lol!) Thanks for this wonderful Halloween swirl!

Anonymous said...

Nice freebie- Thanks!

craftyjay said...

What beautiful glittery awesome Celestial Swirl clusters! Thank you for the Halloween freebie too!

Crabcakes said...

Darn gorgeous! Thank you! Thank you! I LOVE this! I gots to get me some of them thar Celestial Swirls! Gorgeous! I wish I were smart and creative enough to make them!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Tanya said...

Thanks! I've always loved your designs!

Tanya

etherealfire said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much :)