Newsletter

Monday 12 September 2011

Scrapping time............



 Today I'd like to show you some of my scrapbook :) Beside designing, I still scrapping ...
 A page for my dad and my son using my latest kit-Fall Romance! Last school break, we travel back to visit my dad who just recovered from stroke. Praise God that he is getting better and rest at home. I enjoyed looking at both of them playing and captured the moment:)

some scrapbook pages with my favorites designers :)

 Journey of the Heart by KimB Designs
Spirit Wild Child by KimB Designs
 Mellowed by KimB & Faithful by RuthMelody 

 Kim B has some new CU products available for this week. I just admired her creations.



Some scrapbook layouts with Fei-Fei's Stuff...

and a page with Kstudio-on the fly border overlay  

 some lovely pages for my DD with Ocean Love.
another 3 pages for my love ones with Fall Romance -bundle
 Don't forget to grab this gorgeous -Fall Romance collection with special offer.


Fall Romance is a beautiful LOVE kit with the Fall theme. Filled with high quality and unique elements, warm colors, plain, print and subtle textured papers will make this kit a versatile addition to your scrapping stash. Everything you love about the fall is all wrapped up in this collection!
** Fall Romance Collection Bundle!

 


Save more by purchasing the BUNDLE!
40% off* + Bonus Alpha set
through the weekend


Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Offer
Enjoy extra 10% off when you purchase the Fall Romance bundle with the special exclusive coupon.
Don't miss it!

till then........
Have a wonderful Day
and
中秋节快乐!
 HAPPY MID-AUTUMN-FESTIVAL  
to all my Chinese Friends!!!!!


exclusive at Mscraps

No comments: