Newsletter

Monday 7 March 2011

Bluebird Meadow + Freebie


I've a very tiring weekend! My DD was sick, down with high fever! I've been almost 48hours restless day and sleepless night! Thanks God, she getting better right now... her fever subsided but still cough and sore throat therefore I let her rest at home.

Well, while I'm busy with my family matter, I received some of the feedback and layouts from you :)  Wow! Thanks for letting me know you love my latest new digital scrapbook kit~ Bluebird Meadow!

Let's me show you more layouts with this beautiful kit...
stunning page by Jenni
Gorgeous wedding page by Irene
Great 'life' page by Nicole
stunning boy page by Linda
Awesome girl page by Manuela
Another wonderful page by Manuela
 and this gorgeous hybrid project by Cheryl
She been making a few things as decorations in her home . . . instead of just printing the photo, she make a layout and printed out 4x6 and framed.
I love the idea! :) 
and a Lovely page by KimB

And my dear friend KimB also have a new CU grab bag with 83% off for this week, don't miss it if you love to buy CU.

FREEBIE: Well, Bluebird Meadow has a little gifty for you :) Thanks to Kimmie who turned her gorgeous page into a quick page! Hope you like it!
 you can grab it HERE.

Till then...
Have a fabulous day and Happy Scrapping!
Grab this beautiful kit now as it's still on sale 20% off till Monday!


by RuthMelody Designs
exclusive at Mscraps

1 comment:

Lor said...

Just spending my lunch hour bombin' around and stopped in to check out the latest on your blog! And I'm wishing I was at home scrappin' with Bluebird Meadow... :-)It's gorgeous! I so luv all the creations with it so far...just absolutely stunning and inspiring. So many real life obligations have left me with very lil' scrap time; And it bums me out, especially when I have Bluebird Meadows waiting for me! Anyhow, lovin' the inspiration. Take care Ruth! :-)