Newsletter

Sunday 20 February 2011

Scrapping time...

Yay! As you know I'm not only a designer, but I'm a scrapper too;) I've been busy with some scrapping when I take a break on last holiday.

A double page for my DS using fei-fei's stuff~ Of the Essence.
 
 credit: Buggy bugs by Kitty Designs.
 credit: Miss you in the morning by Kitty Designs
credit: Love you Bunch by Kitty Designs
credit: Amazing Life by Kstudio

 credit: Love live here by Kstudio and KAagard Designs
 credit: Passions Blush by KimB Designs
credit: Mulberry Field by KimB Designs
credit: Just4Mom by KimB Designs
credit: Faithful by RuthMelody Designs
credit: Blossom by RuthMelody Designs
This family page and this sweet moment page of my two little ones
using my latest kit- Boundless Love

Yay! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

pc said...

lovely~! envy...

enjoy seeing them. keep them coming!!!