Newsletter

Friday 25 February 2011

Life is good...

Hi! How was your weekend so far? I hope you are having a wonderful time with your loved ones. For me, I've a busy but fantastic week! First, I attended a great and fun cooking workshop. Then I spend more time with my two little ones this whole week. In between I've some 'me' time to scrapping... and I re-do my family blog with a new header! WoHoOo... by the way, I do designs a little for the new coming kit for March! :)

Here is the blog header re-do using "Boundless Love" kit!

Boundless Love is just perfect for all sorts of sweet memories and the cherish moments of life. If you need something that is fresh and fun to express your love to someone you love, Boundless Love kit is what you need!

And don't forget to grab this little gifty I created for you :) Hope you like it!


 
Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice header, Ruth!!
thanks for the freebie!

Pauline said...

That blog header is totally gorgeous, Ruth! Oh, how I love to attend one cooking workshop in the future. It really looks so fun and exciting!

Lor said...

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable week Ruth... it included all things wonderful(kids and cooking) and scrappin'! Mine has been crazy... Between work, my daughter's extra curriculars, and my Mom being hospitalized, I feel wore out! I'm so glad the weekend is upon us!

Hey, I luv you new header... very pretty! And thank you so much for the freebie; I'll be sure and use them with that beautiful kit of yours!

Take care and happy scrappin'!!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at ruthmelody.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Thomas

Ruth said...

Thanks Romy, Pauline and Lor! :)

Lor, I'll keep you and your mom in my prayer! Hope she will get well soon! Takecare!

Ruth said...

Hi Thomas, Do you mind to email me more details about your site and what are you going to share from my site? Thanks.