Newsletter

Friday 14 January 2011

New Release: Faithful

I'm super excited to reveal my new digital kit to you...
"Faithful" is a creation of hope, trust and a lot of love. Filled with high quality and unique elements, warm colors, plain, print and subtle textured papers will make this kit a versatile addition to your scrapping stash. One that you can use over and over again.

When I think of all GOD has given me last year, my heart overflows with love, joy and peace. God is faithful! Let me be faithful to you Lord, now and forever!

Well, This is how "Faithful" kit been created! :)

Let's see the papers and more...
 Elements
This kit includes:
* 56 unique elements
* 12 highly textured 12"x12" papers
+ BONUS 
Quick Page set 
+20% off (14th- 16th Jan.)
These beautiful Quick pages designed by me and my team
with  FAITHFUL  full kit.
Special thanks to Jenni and Kimmie! :)
Now, let's these stunning CT inspirations to get your creative juices flowing....
 by Nixxie
by Clara
by Natasha
by Heddy
by Yvonne

by Jenni

by Chris
by KimB
by Manuela
by Isabel
by Judy
by Pauline

AND I've a little gifty for everyone too!!!
Thanks to my CT~ Pauline for this beautiful Quick page! 
This Quick Page designed with  FAITHFUL  full kit.
 
I'll announce the giveaway winners in the next post! Stay tuned... 

Have a Fantastic Day
and 
Happy Scrapping!


by RuthMelody Designs
exclusive at Mscraps


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats on another gorgeous kit!
xxx

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Thanks so much for this lovely freebie !