Newsletter

Friday 10 December 2010

New Release: Masked 7 Special Edition- Christmas/Winter

A set of 4 unique and artistic photo masks in various sizes and various styles specially for Christmas/winter season with tons of magical snowflakes. Perfect for your photos, or to clip your favorite papers to it and colors/filters too.

And here is my page with this beautiful masked 7 and Magical Christmas kit!

by Irene
by Janett
by Clara

20% off Thought the weekend
exclusive at Mscraps

Yay! I received so many beautiful layouts and GREAT feedback from you guys for 
Thanks sweeties!
I would like to show you some here...
This stunning page by Wendy who won this kit from the previous giveaway at my blog!
I heart your page so much, Wendy! Thanks:)
I found this AMAZING page in my gallery by Tsukushi! 
Oh WOW! I just heart it!!!
 
A simplicity white space layout by Gabi
Just simply stunning!
 
And many more stunning CT inspirations to get your creative juices flowing....
by Jenni
by Jarka
by Jaime
by Chris
by Nixxie
by Irene
by Manuela
by Ona
and more inspiration pages here... 

Well, Christmas is just around the corner, I'm sure everyone has been waiting for it and busy with the preparation for Christmas and new year! I'll be away for a little while from now till new year! Hope I'll bring you more beautiful kits and designs for the new coming year!!!! See you in year 2011!

Thanks for reading and Happy Scrapping!

exclusive at Mscraps



2 comments:

Lor said...

Wonderful masks Ruth; They are a perfect match with that beautiful new Christmas kit of yours! And what amazing LOs created with them; So inspiring! :-)

wendy said...

Thank you soo much!!
I;m happy you love my page!!

I wish you a happy and wonderful healthy holliday!

And hope 2011 will bring you the best of everything!!