Newsletter

Friday 15 October 2010

Artistic Wire Frames + Freebie QP

Yo! I've something fun for you! I was playing around with some styles and doodling with my pen table, and got inspired with these Unique and Artistic wire frames!!! There are great and fun to play!!!
A set of 5 artistic wire frames original hand drawn by Ruth.
This collection contains:-
*5 PNG file @ 300 ppi artistic frames
*5 PNG file @ 300 ppi artistic frames (shadowed version)

and here are some gorgeous inspiration...
-by Chris-
layout: also using Believe kit and Masked

-by Jenny-
layout: also using Autumn Love

-by Irene-
layout: also using Treasured + Masked

-by Yvonne-
layout: also using Beauty of Fall


-by JanettD-
layout: also using Beauty of Fall

and let's see how this Artistic Wire Frames inspired me...
WoHoOo... I created 3 layouts for these!
1st layout : also using my latest full kit - Beauty of Fall
2nd layout: also using my first kit - Amazing Love + Masked 2
3rd layout: also using my Popping Joy full kit + Masked 3 + Kstudio's wordarts

Well, I'm in the mood of giving... I'm glad to received a tons of great feedback for my latest full kit~ Beauty of Fall

Every pages/layouts with this "beauty" are the great inspiration for this season! I make a Quick Page for you with this beautiful kit. Hope you like it!


Don't miss the chance to grab the Artistic Wire Frames 1 with a great deal at 
20% off through the weekend

exclusive at Mscraps


3 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

I always love to get freebies especialy QP!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at ruthmelody.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your post right above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
Charlie

Ruth said...

Hi Charlie,

Please email me at ruthmelodydesigns[at]gmail[dot]com for further detail.

Thanks.

Ruth