Newsletter

Friday 20 August 2010

NEW RELEASE: Sweetie

Do you looking for something sweet, something pinky for your girl? 

I've one for you!!! Ta-Dan! My latest kit called sweetie!
 Sweetie is a collection of sweet, beautiful and whimsical elements with all the sweet pinky colors, beautiful papers with great texture. This kit is prefect for your sweetie!
 This kit includes:
* 50 elements
* 10 highly textured 12"x12" papers

*BONUS:
Quick Pages set ( FREE for the limited time only)

Well, let my creative team bring you some inspirations with 'Sweetie'.
-by Tronesia-
-by Jenny-
 
-by Diana-
-by Manuela-
-by Chris-
-by Biancka-
-by Irene-
 
-this page by me for my sweetie daughter-
She is the 'sweetheart' who choose all these colors for this kit!

WohoOo.. I'm excited about this sweet and yummy pinky colors kit!
Sweetie is 20% off through the weekend 
+
FREE 
Quick Pages set 

Grab it HERE

Thank you for reading and happy scrapping!



No comments: