Newsletter

Monday 2 August 2010

Believe kit blog RAK announcement



How's your weekend going? Mine's been good so far. I've busy with my boy's birthday, family weekend outing, cleaning my PC, backup and etc.

Did you grab my newest kit -BELIEVE? is 20% off for the new release offer!
Believe kit ~ a collection of beautiful and whimsical elements with fresh turquoise colors, beautiful papers with great texture. This kit is perfect for all sorts of bitter- sweet memories of life.


Guess what?! I can''t wait to share with you my joy and excitment for this kit! Yay!! My new kit ROCK the digi-world again!!! Both my layouts with this BELIEVE kit got Gallery Stand Out (GSO) at DST, DSO & Mscraps and Diana's page also got the GSO at DST!!!
 layout by Ruth! 
GSO at DST and Mscraps
another one by me too, GSO at DST and DSO!

by Diana, GSO at DST!

Let's TOOT!!! together for Believe kit!

And now is time to giveaway this BELIEVE kit to a Lucky fan who leave their comment in the previous post!!!!

The winner is.....
#12, Natascha!!! Congratulations!!! 
please e-mail me at ruthmelodydesigns (at) gmail (dot) com 
Believe full kit is waiting for you.

Thanks to everyone who joined!!
Don't miss the new release offer at 
(I decided to extend this special offer for the extra 24hours!)  
Grab it now!!!
exclusive at Mscraps

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually won!!! A great way to start my day hihih Thank you so much Ruth and mr.random!! I have send my e-mail to you ;)

Hugs Natascha