Newsletter

Monday 24 May 2010

Eye Candy- Popping Joy

Hi, how's your weekend?! I've been busy with designing and have very little time for my children. But, we do have some fun time in the weekend by just simply visit to the nearby pet shop and enjoy our tea time at A&W! :)

Today, I'm so excited to show you this amazing page by Clara! She is my dear friend~ Diana's daughter! Guess what, Clara is only 13 years old!!! Amazing ya!!!  Thanks Clara! I love it so much!

AND Manuela page with Popping Joy got 'Gallery Stand Out' at DST! TooT-Toot!

Mathilde page with Popping Joy got the GSO at DST too! YiPpeEe...!!! Congratulations girls!

Popping Joy is a wonderful kit to scrap with any styles of page. You can find this gorgeous kit exclusive at Mscraps!


Well, I created a fan page at facebook for RuthMelody Designs! Yay... 43 fans following me right now!!!! Horray!!! I'll giveaway some gifty for 10 fans there when it's hit 100 fans at my facebook fan page!!! Don't Miss it! May be you're the lucky top ten!!!! :) Join it now!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!

No comments: