Newsletter

Monday 3 May 2010

Amazing Love RAK anouncement

This is a precious page for me! I create it using my FIRST kit ~ Amazing Love! Mother's day is round the corner, this page also for me to remarks the love and joy to be a mother of two little ones! This layout also got the GSO at DST and has been featured in FaithSisters  "Made Ya Look Monday"!!! toot-toot!!!!

It is a collection of sweet and whimsical elements with fresh spring colors, beautiful papers with great texture and a wonderful alpha to title your pages! If you need something that is fresh and fun to express your love to someone you love, this kit is what you need! This kit  is still on sale 30% off until tomorrow, Don't miss it!

More inspiration layouts to share with you!
by Jen
by Hutchie
by Leilani

AND I want to announce the winner of the grand opening blog's RAK! The lucky one is Rebecca!!!!!! AND I've a surprise RAK for a faithful FAN! She is.............. CS Lau @CreativeBusyBee! Congratulations girls! Please email me your email address so that I can send you the gift voucher!!!

Till then... Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Oh! Hi! Thank you thank you! Will give you my email soon.