Newsletter

Friday 30 April 2010

It's the time

ts time. YahoOo!! Are you ready? I've become a designer! Phew~After sitting here for two weeks straight trying to get everything ready to go, I am thrilled beyond words to announce the Grand Opening of my store at Mscraps. To celebrate this JOY, everything is 30% off from now till 3rd May.

Now, I want to show you my FIRST full size kit called Amazing love!It is a collection of sweet and whimsical elements with fresh spring colors, beautiful papers with great texture and a wonderful alpha to title your pages! If you need something that is fresh and fun to express your love to someone you love, this kit is what you need!

 Papers
 
Alpha set

AND If you purchase this full kit, you will get the sweet and lovely Word Art Collection for Mother's day for FREE!
 
Grab it HERE!

Here are some beautiful pages from my lovely CT.
by Chris
by Jarkab

by Flohblok
by Raji

Well, Do you like my first kit?! I'm in mood of giveaway, If you would like to win this kit, just leave a comment here and I will come back to pick a winner sometime this weekend!! Stay tuned... more fun is coming soon!!!

p.s: Don't forget to check out this little freebie I posted here! Have a nice day!



6 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow!!! BIG BIG congrats!!!生意兴隆!

Unknown said...

This kit is VERY beautiful!!! And BIG congratulations for joining my favorite store!!! I can't wait to see you around there!!

kristine said...

Congratulations Ruth!!!! Looks awesome and I wish you all teh best!!! xoxox

Unknown said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Ruth! You're a fabulous designer :)

Scraps of Candy said...

Congrats on your new store. Your first kit is beautiful!

supermandy said...

What a beautiful kit! VERY versatile! And I absolutely LOVE, love, love this song! Every time I hear it, it strikes me again how profound the lyrics are- that a KING would die for US! Thank you, as always, for sharing the products of your hard work so freely!