Newsletter

Friday 5 March 2010

Something here and there

Quick one here... to share with you some great news, great sale in scrapper-land and little bit about me: )

I'm still doing the happy dance for my dear friend-Kim who won the February Pen-scrapper contest! Horray!!!! I just knew you would win with that gorgeous page! You deserve it, Kim!!! Congratulations!!!! AND Thanks everyone who voted for her!

By the way, Kim have a FABULOUS Spring CU Collab GrabBag on sale!

kb-BSC-springcollab

Spring CU Collab

$43.00 $6.00
Save: 86% off

available  at DSO and  at DSV

GRAB NOW while it’s still on SALE ;-)

As for me, my husband was away for 2weeks business trip again... AND most of my day is occupied with kids and kids!!!  Arhh... my mini kit for this month is still pending ...hahaa... Hope I still can find time to do more designs.

till then... Have a Nice Day!!!

No comments: