Newsletter

Monday 22 February 2010

en.dear.ing


I always wish to snap more picture with my children. This is one of the 'happy moment' photo that I adore so much that we took it in my home town on Chinese New Year. We brought kids for an evening walk at one of the famous tourist attractions in the town center of Alor Setar. The background scene is a 100 years history Mosque~ Masjid Zahir.
layout posted in: DSO, DST.
I created a page for this picture with KimB's Rustic Warmth. This kit is still available @ 35% off ;-) LIMITED days left-!

AND I must show you this heartfelt and stunning piece of art!
If you have time, PLEASE take a look HERE and vote for my dear friend~Kim! just hit the blue button that says VOTE ( as easy as that). Thanks in advance!

Till then... Have a Nice day!!! MWAH

1 comment:

Kim B said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- thanks so much for showing off my LO my friend *blush*- lol

And WOOHOO on being back- we missed you!!
LOVING the new lo's and the new photo's - you look radiant and the kids always so happy;-)

Sending you some of the rain GF- it disappeared just after I posted my blog- BWWWWWAHAHA, maybe I should have just kept quiet huh??
lol