Newsletter

Thursday 21 January 2010

Passions Blush

Whee~ Hi sweetie! How's your weekend? I just got back from a vacation.... sunshine... relax... in a beautiful island... haha... still in holiday mood!

Arhh...3 days without online, I'm in the mist of busy now... I have tons of mails and posts to read & reply! some assignments need to complete! AND I got some feedback that some of you not sure how to vote for my contest! sigh~ thought I did not explain clearly :P

Did you vote for me??
Take a look, pretty please give me a vote if you love it!!!
Step 1: click the link here: HERE
Step 2: just click on the blue color "vote it" tab on the right side- it's that easy!

*NEW* My dear friend, Kim(KimB's Designs ) have a new *Romantic Valentines kit* called Passions Blush! The kit is full of gorgeous pink and purple colours, can be used in both modern or Vintage styled LO's and creations.
kb-passionsblush
AND I make a little something for you too
FREEBIE
PASSIONSBLUSH
CLUSTER WORD ART 

(Free for limited time only) 


Have wonderful day!

posted in: DST, DSO.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [22 Jan 10:00am GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Angela said...

Thank you so much!

bj said...

thank you!!

Holly S said...

Thank you! Love this.

marmotte28 said...

Thank you for this wonderful gift !

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

supermandy said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful cluster! Your layouts are all just breathtaking- but you have some precious little models to work with! :)

rosmarie said...

many thanks for this lovely freebie!