Newsletter

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Whee~ it's Kim's Birthday

Happy Birthday Kimmie................!!! can you hear this from the far... LOL I hope that you have a day as special as you are!
Yeah!!! Today is my dear friend-KimB's birthday!!! She has tons of great Birthday bargains and goodies ready for you in both DSO and DSV. AND I'll be offering some freebies along the Birthday week goes on, so be sure to stop in here and at Kim's blog. Here you go, a birthday page I made for Kim (and everyone else too) , I'm using most of the goodies from this PU Birthday grab bag:)
And the Freebie Quick page, you can pick it here:-


FREEBIE
KimB Birthday QP

All I ask is if you will just pop over and wish our sweetie Kim a Happy day!
Have a Fabulous Day!



*****
Layout posted in: DST, DSO, TDS, FS, PixelCanvas.

TooT-TooT: This layout been featured in Faithsisters Made Ya Look Monday on 9 Nov 09!


15 comments:

kristine~♥ said...

Lovin' teh QP Ruth! Thanks so much!!! Mwah!

Kim B said...

AHH RUTHY!! This is just soooo gorgeous- thanks so much for your page and for your warm wishes ( and I could just hear you- lol)

Sending BIG HUGS and THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gorgeous quick page!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Cute QP! Thanks a lot

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Zuraimah Ismail said...

Hi Ruth,

This is my first time here. Your QP for KIM is so awesome. I like it.Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Love this QP! So Sweet! Thank you!

Tonya said...

Live the QP - thank you so much!

Tonya said...

I mean LOVE of course. :)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Gorgeous!!! Thank you soo much for sharing:)

Madeline said...

Thanks so much!!!This is lovely.

TitanThirteen said...

This is gorgeous! [Just like Kim] Thank you :o)

nancypinct said...

This is a lovely qp - thank you for sharing it with me!