Newsletter

Friday 4 September 2009

Together Forever

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." I love this quote! If you always watching cartoons with your children, you will recognize this quote! is by Winnie the POOH! hee hee...

AND guess what?! I create a page for it, then i posted it! Toot-Toot! I'm so happy as this layout been feature in DST as GSO just a few second I posted there!

We know there are so many different styles of scrapping like fantasy styles, white space LOs, heavily layered LOs, and so forth. I'm not really the 'white space' scrapper as I love to put many stuff in a page! LOL you can consider me heavily layered scrapper:P BUT lately I just challenge myself to try on all kind of different styles including this'white space' style, it look like simple and very easy, but actually not!

I'm so glad as couples of my latest 'white space' LOs won the GSO! What an achievement huh:) Praise God!

posted in: DST, Oscrap, DSO.
~TOOT! GSO in DST.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Thanks so much for posting it - love the quote too!

Lee said...

Hi Ruth, guess you the sentimental type. Its beautiful that saying.
I too love to collect beautiful quotes as well poetry..old days with dishonest intentions, ha ha...letting it out on moonlight nights only, ha ha.
You have a nice day Ruth, Lee.