Newsletter

Saturday 15 August 2009

TDS issue 14 and a RAK


The Daily Scrapper issue 14 is UP!!! The theme of this issue is 'Back to School'. Check it out, tons of great news and freebies and eye candies there! I'm sure you will surely love the stay in TheDailyScrapper!

The layout above is one of mine contribution for this latest issue of TDS. Lately I created some templates to use:) This is one of the set that I used it for this layout!
What do you think? Lovely?
I'm in the mood of RAK. If you want it:) just leave me yours comment tell me which one (no.1 or no.2 or no.3 or no.4 )you wish to have!
I'll randomly choose 2-3 lucky scrappers to have it!

Don't miss out this! I'll come back and check out here next week. By the way, I've one template of R-Template Vol.1 which I had shared as a freebie in the previews post! Grab it and show me your sweetie.
Have a nice weekend!

Updated on Aug22: The RAK is CLOSED. The winner will be announce in the latest post.
layout's credit:DST, TDS, DSO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is great! Thanks! If I get chosen, I'd like number two - your example is really nice, so I figure I could maybe do one like it. LOL!

Benita said...

Hi there, i used your wonderful
template for the Font-Challenge
at DSO.
Here is the link:
http://digiscrapobsession.net/pics/showphoto.php?photo=5018&ppuser=543&sl=b

Have a nice weekend :)

belle said...

Great templates! I love number 4, with the six-photo layout!
belle (blbll007@aol.com)

Anonymous said...

I think I like template #2 best, but I really like all of them, LOL!

Kim B said...

OOOOOH those are AWESOME GF!!! Love the new LO and your extraction looks PERFECT! Well done!

Sending loves
me