Newsletter

Friday 28 August 2009

FREEBIE : Friendship Wordart II

Wohoo... Is Friday! I managed to scrap a layout for my sweetie girl this morning. This photo took at 2006 when she just 2 years old! Yeah...I've completed 4 layouts for the AF's challenges! HooRayHhhHhh...

Someone asking me, will I share another 'weekend freebie' since I've shared one on weekday? LOL sure! I've a little gift for you! Another FRIENDSHIP wordart using KimB fabulous Newest kit 'Friends Series DEON'!

Here you are...
Hope you love it!

Freebie
Friendship Wordart II


Layout posted in: DST, AF.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kim said...

Beautiful - thank you!

Pattycakes said...

Love this! Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Very nice wa.

Lee said...

Hi Ruth, you got a real cute daughter there.
Guess she has her mom's attractive looks.
You have a happy hari Merdeka, and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

hsmema said...

Thank you, great WA.

Deborah said...

Gorgeous. Thank you.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE it!! Thank you sooo much for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous word art! Thank you!

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful, thanks so much!