Newsletter

Wednesday 15 July 2009

bla-ing... & ... bla-ing

Yesterday... a productive day for me! I created 4LOs and 2QPs!!! LOL but I'm not satisfied with the final result of 2 LOs... so I just rejected it! Those nice LOs I've to keep and show you end of the month!!! hee hee... is all brand new kits, you will see them publish in TDS issue 13! AND don't forget to check out this Friday, I'll giving away 2 cuties QP created by a brand new Collab kit! :)

Whee~~ since I don't have any scrapbook page to show you and wish to rest (NO Scrapping) for today, let's me show you some cool stuff... is a picture of 'Me and my darling girl' the same picture with different effect! I found this site sometime ago, but never have chance to play with it... COOL isn't it??!! hehehe... Hope you have fun play with it with yours layouts or photos! Enjoy ya!

No comments: