Newsletter

Sunday 17 May 2009

Thank You

To my dear friends
who leave yours love and care
with yours precious comments to me all this while!

To those who pop in here just for grab something free
but REMEMBER to leave me a 'thank-you' :)

a simple thanks works wonders!!!
Just feel like say something to you... to you ... and you...
THANK YOU!!

yeah! ;) is you!!!

***

Note:
Layout created using most of my own creation stuff:) Including some CU goodies from KimB *NEW* Mini Grab Bag#1.


Posted in: DSO, DST.

***
Related post:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout & beautiful card!

Kahui said...

You are most welcome!
Thank you for giving us freebie from time to time :)
Really appreciate it!
and this is really a nice page too!

Anonymous said...

hello, again. Thanks so much for all the nice work you do, and for actually giving some of it away to people like me! What a beautiful thank you card! I love your style!
April