Newsletter

Thursday 21 May 2009

CREATIVE TEAM APPRECIATION WEEK

I had been busy with a bunch of goodies this week. What is happening in the scrapper's land?? This week has also been CREATIVE TEAM APPRECIATION WEEK! 100 designers got together to thank their CT teams! (including KimB) and they were all sent one hell of a mega kit! It's truly crazy 2.6GB HUGE collab! and it's cost USD100!!!

It is my very first time to join the 'Creative Team Appreciation Week'. When I saw this kit's preview, I'm so excited to see what comes up from this event and cant wait to get my hand on the fantastic kit! Anyway, I had fun time with it!

Tan-dan... here is the 1st LO I did for this event with what I have! Too bad:( I'm not managed to download the whole kit due to the bad local Internet connection!
AND I want to say 'Thank you' to this friend- Kim, you are truly a fabulous Designer. I'm really enjoy to be yours Creative Team! *.^

layout Rock the World: DST, DSO.

No comments: