Friday, 29 May 2009

Angels Tears

Angels Tears - New and Fabulous collab by KimB and Chaos Lounge. It is HUGE! There are 22 papers that range from soft prints to scenic scenes + 2 worn matts, 76 elements including some word arts and a Full Alpha!!!

This kit is on SALE @ 35% off for a week- so don't miss it ;-)You can grab this HUGE kit in KimB's store at DSO or in Jen's store at ESS. Here is one of the layout I play with this beautiful kit!


AND of course I have a Quick Page freebie for you:)
Just click on the preview to grab the FREEBIE. Till then... Have a nice weekend!

Posted in: DSO, DST, ESS.

*NOTE: Sorry, the download link is expired! Please check out my latest freebies, I'm sharing freebie every weekend :) Enjoy ya~!*

5 comments:

Kim B said...

AHHH- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this QP!!
I'm snagging it myself-lol

Thanks so much Ruthy!
Sending huge hugs and have FUN now ;-)

MWAH

FAMILY FIRST said...

I really dont know how to scrapp! Just not creativ and cut out for such stuff.

thescrappywife said...

Gorgeous qp! Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

clubiani said...

Just Precious! Thanks so much for sharing!