Newsletter

Friday 27 March 2009

MOVING...

I've slowly move my 'Parenting' blog to a NEW HOME --- Life~365! There you can find more about me and my family daily activities and more photos including some scrapbook too:) BUT in different style! I can't WAIT to see you there! Let me know what you think ^.*

Oppss... What about here? I have now dedicated this blog for scrapbook related topics only. Here will become my Scrapbook gallery!!! You will find more Scrapbook News and Freebies from scrapper land here!

4 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

You make me more busy leh!!!kekeke!!! You know why??? Means that I need to see you HERE and THERE!!!! ha ha!!!!

jazzmint said...

ahh...no wander i got invite for the other blog :P

Ruth said...

Bee, Yeah... here and there to keep you busy! LOL

Jazz, hope to see you there!!! :)

Beth said...

So cool to get to see your pics on your p365 blog! What a great idea! (I guess when you're really cool and popular on the internet like YOU are, then you need two blogs... hee hee hee....)