Sunday, 18 January 2009

You have my HEART

I'm so blessed to received few invitation from Digi-Scrapbook Designers to join their CT time to time, but due to my very limited time as a fulltime SAHM and part-time Designer in TDS, I can only scrap during the night. Therefore I've to fix with those who can give me very "flexible" requirement on time and work!

Infact I was so excited to receive an invitation to be on Beth Long's CT at Digital Scrap Obsession:) Honestly, I'm a lil nervous when I saw Beth buzz me to join her team! This is also my very first joining a Creative Team beside TDS! She is a fabulous Designer and also one of my close friend in DSO.This is my first layout using Beth's latest release kits called "Autumn Splendor".

Posted in galleries:-

DSO

DST

FaithSisters


3 comments:

Lainey said...

Ruth,
Gorgeous page with Beth's new kit!!

Just dropping in to say "HI!"

Lainey

Creative B Bee said...

Wow! Big congrats!!!

Beth said...

Your page is so beautiful!!!! Love the adorable pic and all of the layering you put into this page! Wow! Fantastic job!