Newsletter

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Life~365.2009

HeLLoOo...^^
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
I've been MIA for a week...hahaha... wordless... lazy ... just not feel like to blog:P Well... School started... my lil princess back to school...Daddy back to work... and life back to usual ... no more holiday mood, no more lazy...

Oh ya... I've started a fun and meaningful project for 2009! Call Life~365! AND I created a new blog for it^^Project 365 has hit the scrapper land stronger than ever with the start of a fresh new year! I'm taking a photo each day to see LIFE in the whole new way... What about you?

4 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Wow wow! I fully support your new blog will 'chasing it' everyday ha ha!!! New year, new banner and new blog..woo hoo!!! I no need to try I don't think so I can do that ha ha! So I just 'following' your blog everyday kekekeke!

Ruth said...

seem like you are excited then me CBB! hahaha glad u love this new blog...BTW, u should leave me a comment there ma... so quiet there!

Jacss said...

hi ruth...me too been silent so long! life's so busy lar
hope u r well. am glad that u r enjoying yr passion in this scrap making thingy. keep up d good work, yr kids would appreciate them in d future!!
wow...picture everyday...sounds interesting thou !!!

happy new year to you!!

Ruth said...

Hi Jac:) Thanks and welcome to my lil space again:))