Newsletter

Saturday 18 October 2008

TAG: Awards

I got this from Creative Busy Bee early in the October...so glad been feature by others scrapper and been honor with this compliment :) Thanks again CBB for the award. I'm touched.The Award rules are:
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

Now is my honor to pass this Award to ....drum roll......... Jazzmint, Chinnee, ChiaYee, Lynn, Kim, PC, Phillipsfamily & NIX.

**** ***** ****
By the way, I almost forget about this...I've not yet nominate this "Kreativ Blogger" award ...haha...so backdated ya:P

The Award rules are:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees


Hmmm...I will nominate this to Anggie, Shaui, Gina, Pauline, CBB.

2 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

creative blogger ? wow... thanks alot !!!

Kim B said...

AWWW girl thanks so much for this, MWAH MWAH MWAH- made my hangover feel a lot better this morning- lol

HUGS