Newsletter

Monday 4 August 2008

Ryan @ 1st Birthday

I'm still blog break... but today is Ryan's 1st birthday... Mommy would like to wish him Happy Birthday here!!!

For mommy, one bad news and one good news:) bad news is...my computer still can't fix... and good news is my new computer is with me... kekeke.... so excited! can't wait to use it ...22'LCD screen ...wireless keyboard and mouse ...wohahaha... my hand is so itch...can't wait to scrap..scrap scrap...!!! anyway, this few days have a break is good too...at lease i gain more sleeping time and settle others personal stuff...

gtg... my cupcakes is ready.... ya... Mommy baking some cupcakes for my birthday boy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! double happiness eh! happy birthday Ryan!

karenyiau said...

Happy birthday to ryan. :)

Wow mommy got new PC leh, hehe.

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Best wishes and God Bless

jazzmint said...

happy birthday Ryan!!

Ruth said...

Thanks all the mommies ...I'm so happy too! can't believe my boy turns ONE already! Wohahaha...Praise God!!!

Creative Busy Bee said...

Belated Happy birthday and i nominate u for an award.u can check it out at my blog!!! Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

happy (belated) birthday to handsome RYAN:)