Newsletter

Sunday 1 June 2008

another weekend

love weekend...every weekend is our family day... no matter is just stay at home or outing... love the moments we are together to do something together.... I believe that what comes first is family!



**** ***** ****credits: Altered Meloday by Irene Alexeeva; kb_BC_Ibelieve_Sampler, kb-Renee'sbloom_1, kb-ordinaryday-stampcardframe.

i took this photo just now ...outing...love Cheryl cheerful face :)) When I trying to use all KimB's freebie to do a LO, then I found this site.... WooHoo...IreneAlexeeva's freebie is awesome!!! this is what i done for today LO! call I Believe...

I Believe that
Our heavenly Father knows how
to care for His children and
will allow only what He seems best.
We can rest in His infinite wisdom and goodness.



No comments: