Newsletter

Tuesday 6 May 2008

TAG: What I really want to do on mother's day

Ok...Thanks to this pretty mom for tagging me this :)

My one very simple... I just need a day for REST!!! I wanna ON-LEAVE "ANNUAL LEAVE" whatever!?! only request ONE day!!!! (Hey!...SAHM where got annual-leave kekeke) Although I also fantasy likes Wen to have head to toes pampering myself with facial, massage, manicure and pedicure and shopping shopping shopping..... but I think I need more REST !!!!

Mommies, what about you?
Jazzmint, Chanel, Karen.

Don’t hold back. Let it rip! Will you share your Mother’s Day Fantasies on your blog. Then pass it on to other Mothers to share. Lets be silly and let our hair down. Then add your name and blog post url to the list and let it go around. I’ll start with mine. Anyone can participate in this. Just write your blog post and add your name to the list. Its that simple.

1. Mumsgather shares - What I REALLY want to do on Mother’s Day.

2. Kiddos Realm shares

3. Ruth shares

3 comments:

Chinneeq said...

haha....Ruth, nice to have an annual leave isnt it?

Ruth said...

hahaha...ya!

Anonymous said...

come to think about it... me too, wish to on leave...