Newsletter

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Scrap for Mom again

May is always for mother... for this lovely month... :)) I try to scrap some of mom & little Ruth pictures... I don't have many pictures with mom, this is two of my precious collection album! but the quality of the picture is not so good...

this LO, I using 2 of foxydesigns latest release, punchedout & SummerMasquerade. I using my winner prize in FoxyDesigns Contest's coupon to purchased this last week. I love the colours... summer feel...hahaha... feel of love too... :))

so...tell me what do u think about this LO... leave me some comments to help me improve my scrap work!! thankssssSss

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic quality is good ler!!!

Anonymous said...

summer feel indeed... try vintage theme on this pics and see the effect... :)

jazzmint said...

nice LO